Personal Attention For Your Family Law Concerns
As a family law attorney, I help people with the legal issues that are affecting many families today. Your family law concerns may include many different issues, including:
- Divorce: Marital separation is fairly common, but it carries with it a number of complex issues. Even an uncontested divorce can run into trouble if it is not properly executed. It is important, then, that separating spouses seek out legal assistance to help ensure that the divorce goes smoothly. As a Lee's Summit marriage dissolution attorney, I am prepared to help spouses in both contested and uncontested divorces protect their interests and their futures.
- Child support: In Missouri, child support is calculated using a formula established by the Missouri Supreme Court. I can help you fill out the paperwork, ensuring that it offers a complete picture of your current situation. I will also work to counter a spouse's attempts to manipulate the child support arrangement in his or her favor.
- Spousal support: Our state's maintenance laws are based on several factors, including each spouse's individual needs. I have the skills and experience to present your case effectively, helping you receive the results you deserve.
- Child custody: Child custody disputes can be very challenging for both parties. I have helped to resolve many child custody cases in my 17 years of experience; I do this by seeking out the solutions that best serve the long-term happiness of the child. If circumstances change after the divorce, I can also work with parents to modify their parenting plan, ensuring that the plan continues to serve the child's interests.
- Paternity: Determining biological parenthood has long-term legal effects. I can help both male and female clients pursue their paternity concerns.
Get An Experienced Lawyer On Your Side
If you are facing a divorce, child custody dispute or any other family law concern, contact The Law Office of Debora L. Hale, LLC. I can provide you professional legal guidance that is tailored to your unique situation. To schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation, contact me online or call 816-875-6558.